


The temps were in the mid 70's today and I just had to go on a bike ride. There is a road around here (HWY 299) that goes up and into the Trinity Alps on the way to the coast and I have always wanted to take the bike up there. Today seemed the perfect day! The top picture says it all-if you like to ride motorcycles. YEAH, BABY! It was a blast, but up at the pass it was a little cold (see the snow on the side of the road). On the way back I stopped at the visitor center at Whiskeytown Lake (which is 1 and a half miles from our new house in Old Shasta) and snapped the last picture. It was a good ride and I added another 80 miles to Suzy. My butt was a little sore, however, I can't wait to get a bigger and heavier bike; Suzy is just too small and light for my comfort.
5 comments:
Beautiful! Are you moved in yet?
Not yet, will finish this week, although our living room is all moved. The electricians were doing some final checks on Sunday so we stayed out of the house till they were done.
Sweet hog
Yes! PLEASE get a bike like your brother's so YOU can go with him!
We went on a ride on Saturday and my back is so sore from holding on to him for dear life! =)
Wow, that looks like a great way to spend an afternoon.
Post a Comment