I am almost done posting pages to my vacation website on Peru. This is kinda geared towards outsiders, but is written from a point of view that explains the sites and cool things to see in Peru along with some pictures that we took while on our vacation. If you got to check out my site: http://www.family-vacation-getaway-destinations.com/peru-family-vacation.html , then be sure to click on some of the google ads or click on the Expedia link and buy any airline tickets you need for your next trip. I get paid a small commission for each of these. I know, I am unabashedly asking for your support!
The site is geared towards families traveling with kids, and I know, we don't have kids, but we were kids once and can speak upon a little authority. The advice we give still stands tried and true and that is what counts, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment