John Stuart Mill (Essay on Liberty)


‘The liberty of the individual must be thus far limited; he must not make himself a nuisance to other people.’

Friday, July 14, 2006

incan stone work

If you haven´t seen Incan stone work before, you can´t really understand the beauty of their work. These stones are massive and they cut them down to the milimeter and make each stone fit perfectly. They did this all by hand. This picture is just a small scale of what they can do. It was taken at Saqusaywoman.

4 comments:

Jamie and Krista said...

"I am the great Booga and this is my castle"

The Normals said...

We have some friends that we met here in Africa that have moved on to Dubai in the Middle East. I clicked on one of the links on his blog tonight and found a blog about this couple traveling the world. They had photos of Machu Pichu around the same time as you were there. As I looked closer I saw this picture of a goofy American couple... http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/7759/2745/1600/DSCN0800.jpg

They were also in your pictures on your blog. What a small world. Below is what they said about you.

http://carolucaventure.blogspot.com

-Becky et Mika - un couple californien qui savait clairement dans quoi il s'embarquait ! Ils font souvent du hiking, ils courent des marathons et ils sont clairement en très bonne shape ! Ils avaient les petits bâtons et tout l'équipement nécessaire pour grimper le Mont Everest... un peu intimidant pour 2 tits Canadiens débutant !

The Normals said...

Disregard my last posting. That error is what happens when you have too many windows open. I guess it's not a small world after all.

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»